58% of Employees say that many companies today have lost the Human Touch - PwC
Today's World is Challenging...
- Today’s speed of change, continuing disruptions and the uncertainties we have all experienced have tested the foundations we relied on.
- Many people feel less secure at work and seek to establish balance and a sense of purpose.
- Burnout and stress are high.
- For many organizations, employee retention is poor and becoming a talent magnet to attract quality employees is tough.
- Trusted relationships, friendships, and meaningful connections at work matter, and we believe there is a necessity to be intentional about improving and solidifying them.
- What are you doing to influence the Heartbeat of your organization?
- How are you linking the Employee Experience to the Customer Experience?
- How strong is Employee Engagement in your organization?
- What level of Empathy do your people display with each other?
- Are you and your team consistently Kind to each other?
- Do you effectively express Gratitude and do you do it every day?